Домашнее задание для 6А, 6Б классов на 02.12.2016

1    Put the verbs in brackets in the necessary tense form.
     1.     We … (have) our English lessons every day.
     2.     The pupils … (write) a grammar test today.
     3.     I think I … (visit) my grandparents tomorrow.
     4.     My parents … (buy) a new TV yesterday.
     5.     You … (go) on a trip last week?
     6.     When he usually…  (play) board games?
     7.     I hope I … (learn) the poem by heart next week.
     8.     We all … (speak) English now.
     9.     She … (not leave) her house yet.
    10.    My brother … (play) football at the moment.
    11.     My sister never … (be) in Australia.
    12.    You … (like) eating British food?
    13.    You ever … (forget) to learn English?
    14.    Where you … (spend) summer holidays last year?
    15.      My mum always … (want) to visit London.

Популярные сообщения из этого блога